Bio Ray Stainless Steel Screw
To maintain A-1’s high quality and credibility, each of our products is examined strictly before leaving the factory. Also, we have ISO 2000, FDA, and CE certification. Dentists can have great confidence in A-1 system. If dentists face the bending tip of screw, it is mostly based on the hard bone density of patients. Although it is only 0.1% possibility, we still strongly recommend dentists to grasp the patients’ bone density before surgery and predrill in advance rather than implant the screw directly in order to cut down the risk of bending situation.
A-1 system provides variety of screw design, two material choices (titanium alloy and stainless steel), and easy manipulation to satisfy the multiple demands of orthodontists in their clinical practice. Due to the brainstorm of many domestic and oversea doctors, the A-1 continually expands to apply for many indications, such as Class II, Class III Malocclusions, middle line correction, opening deep bite, molar intrusion and space-close, all of which are treated with good efficiency and beautiful performance. Please see our case reports and video below. Therefore, A-l is praised by many orthodontists and becomes their favorite. We are very welcome you to join our big A-1 family!
(1) The special thread of titanium screw is designed for children and adults with bad bone quality
(2) If patients are allergic to stainless steel, dentists can change to use titanium alloy screw.
(1) It should be avoided to over-bend the screw before using. Otherwise, it will make it broken.
(2) It should predrill a hole before implanting a screw if patients have hard bone density.
(3) Please sterilize before using
The IZC Screw is designed for Infrazygomatic Crest site. When the screw is locked into this site, it usually needs to penetrate thick soft tissue. In order to avoid unnecessary injure and make patients more comfortable, we substitute half smooth surface of screw for half thread.